Mozart, Made in Manchester
Fri 17 May 2024, 7:30pm,The Stoller Hall
★★★★★ “They are simply really good, in a way that’s easy to thrill to but hard to describe.” The Telegraph
This is the penultimate concert in our critically acclaimed Mozart, Made in Manchester series with Jean-Efflam Bavouzet and our Music Director, Gábor Takács-Nagy.
Continuing our exploration of Mozart’s youthful genius, we present two overtures from operas written only one year apart, Mitridate re di Ponto and La finta semplice. Written in the same year as Mitridate re di Ponto, at the age of 14, is his Piano Concertos, K. 107, after J.C. Bach..
Tickets £22.50 – £37.50 + booking fee.
Best seats in the house are available at £10 for under 30s (limited availability), £3 for Gorton Residents, £5 for Students + Booking fee.
- Mozart Mitridate, re di Ponto K. 87
- Mozart La finta semplice K. 51
- Mozart Piano Concerto K. 107 No. 1 in D major
- Mozart Piano Concerto K. 107 No. 2 in G major
- Mozart Piano Concerto K. 107 No. 3 in E-flat major
- Piano Jean-Efflam Bavouzet
- Conductor Gábor Takács-Nagy
- Manchester Camerata
Donate to Camerata today.