Mozart, Made in Manchester
Fri 6 October 2023, 7:30pm,The Stoller Hall
★★★★★ “.They are simply really good, in a way that’s easy to thrill to but hard to describe.” The Telegraph
The ultimate child prodigy, the young Mozart could pick out tunes on the piano at the age of three, began composing by age four and by the age of 11, he had written his first opera Apollo et Hyacinthus! Our concert this evening represents the genius of Mozart with all the pieces written before he had reached his 15th birthday.
This is Mozart, at his very best, performed with the undeniable chemistry of Gábor Takács-Nagy and Jean-Efflam Bavouzet.
Performed and recorded as part of our Mozart, Made in Manchester series in collaboration with Jean-Efflam Bavouzet, Chandos Records and Chethams School of Music.
- Mozart Overture – Apollo et Hyacinthus K. 38
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 1 in F major K. 37
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 2 in B-flat major K. 39
- Mozart Overture – Bastien und Bastienne K. 50
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 3 in D Major K.40
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 4 in G major K. 41
- Jean-Efflam Bavouzet Piano
- Gábor Takács-Nagy Music Director
- Manchester Camerata
Donate to Camerata today.