The Eagle has landed!
We’re so excited to release this project culmination video for our project with SKY Music Hub. We’ve been working with six schools in Sefton and Knowsley for the last year to write music inspired by the 1950s comic ‘The Eagle’. Watch the video to see how each class interpreted their story through music.
A massive well done to all the participating schools:
- Formby High School
- Range High School (Formby)
- Christ the King Catholic High School
- Southport Hillside Highschool (Bootle)
- St Joseph the worker RC Primary School
- St Marks Catholic Primary School
A huge thank you to SKY Music Hub, who continues to work with us to curate and deliver this work.