Mozart, Made in Manchester
Date: Thursday 02nd May 2019 7.30pm
Venue: The Stoller Hall
- Mozart Overture to Il sogno di Scipione, K. 126
- Mozart Symphony No. 27 in G major, K. 199
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 5 in D major, K. 175
- Mozart Overture to La finta giardiniera, K. 196
- Mozart Overture to Lucio Silla, K. 135
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 6 in B-flat major, K. 238
- Jean Efflam-Bavouzet Piano
- Gábor Takács-Nagy Music Director
Manchester Camerata and Jean-Efflam playing Mozart is always a special occasion because you get to hear the fruits of a unique collaboration that is a first for Manchester. An orchestra on majestic form and The Stoller Hall gives you the ingredients for one of the most memorable gigs of the season. This is why Gábor has decided to mark his final appearance of the season with the Mozart Piano Concertos (No. 5 and No. 6), a fitting piece for his conducting finale this season. This is however just the start of our epic journey with this recording series.
Box Office: 0161 907 9000
In person: The Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3WS
Tickets from £23 (plus concessions)*
* Prices quoted include a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket applies to telephone and online transactions. No fee applies to tickets bought in person or purchased as part of a fixed or flexible subscription.