Date: Wednesday 27th February 2019 7.30pm
Venue: Manchester Cathedral
- Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 3, BWV 1048
- Erkki-Sven Tüür Violin Concerto No. 2 ‘Angel’s Share’
- Perotin Viderunt Omnes (arr. Marmen)
- Philip Glass Symphony No. 3
- Hugo Ticciati Violin/Director
Last season in this same venue, Hugo Ticciati brought audiences under his spell before a note was even played by performing a pre concert meditation and then manipulating the space of this most enchanting venue by having the orchestra play out of sight, in front of the audience and even behind them at one point. Be there to find out what this melodic magician does with our magical orchestra this night. Tonight he is aided in his pursuits by the works of Bach, Erkki-Sven Tüür, Perotin and Philip Glass.
Box Office: 0161 907 9000
In person: The Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3WS
Tickets from £15 (plus concessions)*
* Prices quoted include a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket applies to telephone and online transactions. No fee applies to tickets bought in person or purchased as part of a fixed or flexible subscription.