Align your business with ‘Probably Britain’s most adventurous orchestra’ (The Times)
★★★★★ ‘It doesn’t get much better than this’ The Independent
Investment in Manchester Camerata offers your business an exciting opportunity to support one of the UK’s cultural trailblazers and a registered charity, with a wide range of business benefits including:
- Fresh client entertainment across an eclectic mix of musical genres, venues and artists
- Premium profile and branding
- Grow your business by profiling your brand to our ABC1 audiences, with up to 15m marketing reach
- Bespoke sponsorship opportunities to meet specific business prioritie
- Meaningful CSR opportunities within our pioneering, research-led Camerata in the Community programme
- Exclusive networking with our sponsors and high level donors
Where does your money go?
Whilst we are a small team, we make a big difference and have even bigger ambitions. The invaluable support of our corporate sponsors makes a massive difference to the level of impact we’re able to make in our communities. View our infographic here to see the difference we’re currently making as a charity (2017), alongside the difference we’d like to make by 2022.
Every sponsorship is different, it depends on your priorities. Get in touch…
We tailor packages to meet your business objectives. Get in touch so we can find out more.
Contact Paul Davies, Head of Communications & Corporate Partnerships on:
T: 0161 226 8696