2010/11 Sponsorship Opportunities
Posted on March 1, 2010
Manchester Camerata’s Music Director, Chief Executive and Head of Artistic Planning are busy putting the finishing touches to our 2010/11 Manchester Series of concerts. Just as with ‘Exchanges’, next year’s programme will have a theme that runs through all of our work, both in the concert hall and in the community.
As ever, we have a range of exciting sponsorship opportunities available in relation to our forthcoming season, From £1,000 to £40,000, from season sponsorship to individual concert sponsors and learning and community partners – we can put packages together to suit your business and achieve the impacts you need.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Branding and visibility opportunities
- PR and digital media coverage
- Bespoke events: click here for information about our partnership with pro-manchester
- Generous ticket allocations and corporate hospitality packages
- Projects tailored to complement and highlight your brand: click here for a recent example
If you would like to talk about our 2010/11 Manchester Series and hear about ways to get involved please contact Rob Shaw, Head of Development, on 0161 908 0041.